- i'm going to run to the office supply place, do you need anything?
- some wine?
- i don't think they sell that in the paperclip aisle.
- maybe cheesecake then? or ice-cream?
20 minutes later.
- I'm making the turn where i can either go home or stop and get ice-cream/wine/cheescake, do you want me to stop?
- .....i don't know....
- make the decision!
- ok. no! i don't need it, i don't want to get fat.
5 minutes later, walking through the door.
- did you get...anything....?
- no. you said you didn't want anything.
- i didn't MEAN it!
- well. i'm going to return these movies. are you sure you don't want something?
- ...i don't know..?
15 minutes later
- i'm at the supermarket, do you want anything?
- no. well, yes. but no. i don't NEED anything.
- and you're not going to ask me why i don't have it when i get home?
- well...yes. i just don't want to get fat. i don't need it.
- ok, then.
- so you want me to get you something?
- no. i want you to make the decision, so i don't have to and then i can just blame you.
- so... are you going to get something?
- no. not unless you say the words and tell me what you want.
- well...why don't you just get a treat for the dogs instead...
[5 minutes later, a photo text of the frozen dessert aisle arrives]
- you are such a jerk!
- i'm getting ready to leave...last chance.
10 minutes later, walking through the door.
- did you get me anything?